Miles' To Go Home Page
General Information (ordering,
PDF Order Form
Providing quality plants for over 31 years
Miles' To Go
Cactus and Succulent Webalog Fall 2022
Welcome to our web site. We plan send our Plant List via the Postal Service two times this year (in the spring and fall); if you would like to be on our mailing list just email us your postal address.
ALL PLANTS ARE SHIPPED BARE ROOT. Cacti and hardier succulents are allowed to dry before they are wrapped to prevent rot in shipment. Tender leafy succulents have their roots wrapped in a paper towel moistened with antiseptic chinosol solution and plastic wrap.
- The web site has been updated for Fall 2022.
- The Fall Plant List was mailed on Friday September 9th.
- Please check the OUT OF STOCK PAGE before placing your order.
- In general, shipping days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- We accept Paypal payments. Please read the guidelines below before making your payments through paypal.
1. Do not sent paypal payments for your order until we confirm the total cost and availability of the items.
2. Either a) Fill out our pdf order form with the email address you want billed with paypal in the credit card field,
or b) send an email with your name, shipping address, the email you want charged with paypal and the items you wish to order.
Please include the quantity, catalog number, name of the item and price.
3. Once we have your order and shipping information you will be emailed an invoice and billed with paypal.
- Feel free to ask if you don't see an item previously listed since we often have some odds and ends sitting around.
We have very limited quantities of the items marked with an asterisk ( * ). These items are available only on the web site and not in the printed catalog.
Miles' To Go - P.O. Box 6 - Cortaro, AZ 85652
Phone - 520.682.7272
Fax - 520.682.0480
Email - email@example.com
Hours for phone orders noon-5:00PM Mon.-Fri. (although I am available many mornings as well).
SORRY, I ONLY SHIP TO THE USA AND HER TERRITORIES.
If you have any questions, or would like to receive a plant list via the US Mail, please email us at (Miles2G@aol.com).
This Page Updated: September 22nd, 2022